Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Actual Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Admin

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:32 pm

It was a sunny day in Kanto, the birds were chirping and the grass was glistening a nice and lustful green. Kasai's Pidgetto alarm had went off, the head poking up and down, "Today is the day! I got this! I will be the best training!" He ran downstairs to see see cereal and a note on his fridge, "Meet you at the lab, eat up!" He ate his cereal, ran back up his stairs and threw on his jacket and usual outfit running to Lynn's house, ringing the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
https://thejourneybegins.board-directory.net
Miko

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Lynn was already up and dressed by the time Kasai came by. She opened up the door, cheery eyed and excited. She, too, had a note about meeting at the lab, and she could hardly contain her excitement. "Ready?" she asked and cocked her head slightly. And then a grin appeared on Lynn's face. "Race you there!" Laughing, she burst past him and ran toward the lab and eager to beat him there.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:42 pm

"Damnit! You won't beat me again!!" He then caught up to her, and they both raced wide eyed up to the steps until they busted through the door and fell onto the ground laughing. "Haha! I won! Didn't I win Professor Oak?" He asked, sticking his tounge out at her trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Miko

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Lynn huffed as she chased after Kasai, but her little legs weren't doing her much good. His stride was a lot longer than hers, so she had to run twice as fast to keep up. "Barely!" Lynn laughed when she finally caught up. "Ready to go on an adventure?" Lynn wouldn't have been allowed to go if Kasai wasn't coming along. Her parents tried to scare her into not going, actually. Maybe it was her mother beginning to suffer from empty nest syndrome, since her brothers were always gone and soon she would also be. "Why'd you want us here, Professor?" Of course, Lynn knew. She just wanted to hear him say it.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:21 pm

"Well, I'm always a fan of trainers helping me with my reresearch. Red and Blue helped beforehand and became some of the greatest champions this town has ever known and I can see that you both have the same potential. Which is why I have three Pokemon. The fire type, Charmander, The Water Type, Squirtle and the Grass Type, Bulbasaur. So, Lynn I want you to go ahead and pick first, followed by you Kasai"
Back to top Go down
Miko

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:08 am

This was the moment that Lynn was waiting for. Which one would be her best bud for her journey? Bright eyed, Lynn settled for Bulbasaur. No big reason behind her choice, but she did feel that Bulbasaur was a good choice of a partner pokemon. She knew they'd grow to be best friends until the end of their journey. "What one do you want, Kasai?" she asked as she picked up the Bulbasaur's pokeball and held it tenderly in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 11:54 am

"Hmm...I want....Charmander!" He exclaimed, releasing it from its ball meanwhile smiling from ear to ear. "Well, now that that is out of the way, let me give you five Poke balls and a Pokedex and One Potion," Oak told the young trainera handing them the items. "How about we battle, Lynn?!" Kasai said looking at his Charmander who looked ready to battle as he did, "I know Oak has a gym in the back!!"
Back to top Go down
Miko

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:48 pm

"Sure!" Lynn scampered toward the gym area and released her newly obtained Bulbasaur. The little plant pokemon emitted a cry and stretched out, but looked ready to fight. Lynn's Bulbasaur crouched slightly, ready for Lynn to give a command. "You can have the first move, Kasai!"
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 am

"Alright!" *He said clutching his fist as Oak and now his mom watched from afar* "Charmander!" The Charmander looked in his direction, "Use Ember!" The Charmander used ember against the plant-like Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Miko

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:11 pm

"Dodge it!" Bulbasaur did her best to avoid the fiery embers, but some of them singed her leaves. She cried out, but got into position again and readied for Lynn's order. "Use tackle!" The plant pokemon gave a nod and charged at Charmander as quickly as her four legs could carry her.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:44 pm

"Dodge it too!" The Charmander stepped out of the way, but still feeling a small dose of pain from the Bulbasaur. "Use tackle too!" He hit the Bulbasaur with a powerful attack knocking it to the floor and winning the battle. "Ahaah! I win!" He grinned widely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Actual Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplay   Actual Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Actual Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Actual Roleplay :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: